JEE 2014 Details -June 15, 2013 25 Comments
It has been absolute to hold a JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) from the year 2014-15 for admission to the UG Under-Graduate programmes in Engineering in two portions, first is JEE-MAIN and second is JEE-Advanced Only the top 150000 applicants (including all groups) based on appearance in JEE MAIN will succeed to appear in the JEE-Advanced Exam. Admissions to IIT’s will be constructed only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE-Advanced, focus to condition that such applicants are in the top 20 percentile groups. Admission to NIT’s will be centered on 40 % weightage for performance in 12th Standard board marks (normalized) and the rest 60 % weightage would be assumed to performance in JEE Main and a mutual All India Rank (AIR) would be decided so. The policy could also be accepted by other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTI’s) and contributing Institutions.
In case any State opts to acknowledge students in the Engineering Colleges allied to State Universities where States need separate merit grade to be provided based on comparative weightages accepted by the states, then the merit list shall be ready with such comparative weightages as may be specified by States. The examination will be lead in the Regional Languages of the State(s) on the needs of such State(s).
Hey guys the exam dates notification for JEE Main 2014 is not yet released. All the Students we kindly request you to wait till the official notification are made by JEE Official. To know about the application dates and exam dates you can subscribed us with your email id.
Only that applicant, whose date of birth falls on OR after 1st Oct, 1988 are eligible. Conversely, in the case of Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) applicants, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PWD applicants, who were born on or after 1st Oct, 1983 are qualified. Date of birth as noted in the Secondary Education Board documentation will only be considered. You will also get application for JEE Main from given below window.